The Art Site

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mr. Darcy?

I guess I'd always viewed myself as more of a Lizzy Bennett, but I did the Which Pride and Prejudice character are you most like? quiz and discovered my secret identity: the melancholic, reserved and witty Mr. Darcy. What made it so funny was that my brother Andy turned out to be Lizzy. I was a bit alarmed that Lydia Bennett and Charlotte Lucas were up there in the 80s,
but then, I suppose there's some Lydia Bennett in all of us. I feel like running away to New Brighton.

http://www.lallybroch.com/LOL/darcy/look.jpg

Mr. Darcy 95%
Mr Bennett 85%
Charlotte Lucas 80%
Elizabeth Bennet 80%
Mr Bingley 80%
Lydia Bennett 80%
Lady Catherine de Bourgh 70%
Mary Bennett 60%
Mr. Collins 60%
Mrs Bennett 55%
Mr. Wickham 55%
Kitty Bennett 50%
Jane Bennett 40%

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Ha, you know I came out as Mr Darcy too [with lots of Lady Catherine too... eek!].
Love the new site. What's with the bee?

11:04 am  
Blogger Andy said...

Lyd, I find it deeply disturbing that so many of my aquantances have such a high Mr. Bennett score. Jono and another commenter at my blog had it, and now I find you have it!

"I do not know what will become of us, indeed I do not."

6:36 pm  
Blogger Lydie said...

But Mr. Bennett is quite cool. He's a heartless, but very humorous old man.
... and Theresa, the bee just came with the apple blossom picture!

6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

site by equipbiz